[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-bugs] X-Spambayes-Exception problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 22 21:28:50 EDT 2004

> Sorry about the long delays in responding -- my wife has been
> very ill.

My condolences - I hope she's well on her way to recovery.

> There must be some exploit, since I checked my email this
> morning and *all* the spam got through with an X-Spambayes-Exception
> error.
> Upgrade-away!

If the upgrade doesn't fix the problem (and it's unlikely to if *every*
message fails) then we need to know what the X-SpamBayes-Exception headers
say.  If they're all failing, then this isn't likely to be a parsing
problem, it's likely to be a problem with your database.

=Tony Meyer

---