[Spambayes] Reactivation

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 22 23:25:46 EDT 2004

> Then I got an error message saying Spambayes was
> disabled(?) and I had to reactivate it. How do I do this?

Click on the "SpamBayes" button in the SpamBayes toolbar, and choose
"SpamBayes Manager".  This will open up the main SpamBayes dialog.

Near the bottom you'll see an "Enable SpamBayes" button, which won't be
ticked.  You need to tick this.  If you can't tick it, then the boxes above
the it should explain why that is.

=Tony Meyer

---