[Spambayes] Confusing # trained

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Sun May 23 02:16:49 EDT 2004

I have trouble reconciling the numbers marked off with carets below
if 2164 messages were trained (that's about how many I thought I was
training) how come only 73 ham and 91 spam were trained?

Thanks in advance
-----

/usr/home/dave/hammie.new.db is a new database
Training
   Training ham folder HamBox
***************************************************************************************************************       10
73 trained.
^^
   Training spam folder SpamBox
91 trained.
^^
Persisting /usr/home/dave/hammie.new.db state in database
Training took 202.4251 seconds, 2164 messages were trained
                                ^^^^

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting