[Spambayes] sb on Fedora Core 2

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 23 22:32:20 EDT 2004

[...]
> packages/spambayes/classifier.py", line 311, in probability
> assert spamcount <= nspam AssertionError

This is saying that the database is stuffed - there's a token that you have
seen in more spam messages than you have trained, which is obviously
impossible.

You said that you recreated the database, though, so it's not quite that
simple.  There's some sort of flag that you pass to sb_filter/sb_mboxtrain
(-f? -n?) in this sort of situtation - did you use that?  Sorry I can't be
more exact, but I don't use either tool myself.

=Tony Meyer

---