[Spambayes] Mass Distribution for Training Set

Bahman Lashgari BLashgari at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 24 19:11:07 EDT 2004

Hello!

We are considering providing this plug-in to the entire office. However, it
is an extra overhead of teaching people how to run training sets and they
may not have enough emails for the spam category to build a good and updated
set.  Our question is this: can we configure one training file and load the
same training file on all machines as default set? In this case, for
example, the training file would be training.file and we could copy and
paste to all workstations. How would this work? Your input is very much
appreciated. Thank you.

-Bahman
blashgari at ucdavis.edu