[Spambayes] Exporting SpamBayes rules to another PC in the office

Baisas, Abigail abaisas at nefa.org
Tue May 25 15:56:03 EDT 2004

To Whom It May Concern,

Hello.  I have installed SpamBayes on the users' computers here in the office, and it's working great!  However, I have one issue that I can't figure out how to solve.  I have set up SpamBayes on my computer, but would like the same rules to apply when I open my Outlook at another computer in the office.  Our office does not use roaming profiles.  I installed SpamBayes on the other computer and then tried copy/pasting the files from C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\SpamBayes, to the same location on the other computer, but the rules didn't seem to get applied to my Outlook email on the other computer.  Do I have to change something in the registry in order for the rules to stay the same from one computer to the next?

Thanks,
Abigail

Abigail Baisas
Communications & Technology Assistant
New England Foundation for the Arts
266 Summer Street 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02210
p 617.951.0010   f 617.951.0016
abaisas at nefa.org   www.nefa.org