[Spambayes] SPAM BAYES SOFTWARE

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 25 19:31:30 EDT 2004

> Does spambayes  work in Outlook 98?

The Outlook plug-in does not, no.  (Outlook changed a *lot* from 98 to 2000,
and so a completely different plug-in would be required for 98).

However, if you're getting mail from POP3/IMAP (i.e. not Exchange) then you
can use sb_server or sb_imapfilter (just like you would if you used Outlook
Express, Eudora, or so on).  If it's POP3, then you still use the same
installer, but choose the server program, rather than the plug-in.

=Tony Meyer

---