[Spambayes] Spambayes failure on a message

Kurt kurtbuff at spro.net
Wed May 26 17:52:03 EDT 2004

The message included as an attachment was found in my inbox.

I found the following set of SpamBayes headers on it:

 .  File "spambayes\message.pyc", line 243, in setPayload
 .  File "email\Parser.pyc", line 245, in _parsebody
 .BoundaryError: multipart message with no defined boundary

Is there anything else you'd like to see to diagnose this?

Kurt

"I heard someone tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit trying for the
plays of W. Shakespeare, but all they got was the collected works of
Francis Bacon." - Bill Hirst