[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: [Classification tokens "spam", "unsure" not unique]

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed May 26 18:59:46 EDT 2004

    Tony> 3.  You can change the tags to anything you like, although this
    Tony>     option isn't exposed via the web interface (you have to open
    Tony>     up the configuration file and add the options manually).  This
    Tony>     option is rarely used, though, so gets limited testing,
    Tony>     although it should work.

Using sb_filter/sb_bnfilter in a procmail environment I change the tags in
the config file to <machine name>-(ham|spam|unsure), e.g.:

    [Headers]
    header_spam_string: titan-spam
    header_ham_string: titan-ham
    header_unsure_string: titan-unsure

I run Spambayes on a couple machines.  This lets me identify which Spambayes
instance added the header/evidence during debugging.

So, that feature is tested a bit...

Skip