[Spambayes] More Error Messages in log file?

VBCoder VBCoder at iUpTown.com
Wed May 26 22:28:04 EDT 2004

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your reply, I will be more patient in the future.  I don't use a
proxy that I know of.  I have a local Firewall (Kerio 2.1) and a Hardware
Firewall (a Linksys Router).  I don't think that it is even getting to Kerio
as I see not activity there.  Outlook is setup as Internet only so there is
no Exchange server involved, so they are all local.  I have several rules
that route all messages to folders in several different PSTs so there are no
messages left in the Inbox.  As I watch the Inbox activity, it appears that
the messages there get a % assigned to them.  I can't be sure as there are
so many that I can see as things go by too fast.  All message that arrive at
the Spam and Unsure folders have a % assigned to them.  The buttons do what
I expect them to do, but I am not an expert user, so I can only say that
they appear to go to the correct folder.
Here is an example of clues for a message that my rules identified as Junk
mail and sent the message to the Junk PST.Folder:

Combined Score: 100% (1)
Internal ham score (*H*): 3.33067e-016
Internal spam score (*S*): 1

# ham trained on: 5689
# spam trained on: 18310

I don't know what exactly this means, but I am guessing it is classified as
Spam here.  When I click the Delete as Spam button, it shows 100%.

Thanks,
Paul