[Spambayes] Contacts whitelist

Harold Vandeventer Harold.Vandeventer at dpra.com
Fri May 28 09:28:20 EDT 2004

I agree with the developers on this issue: don't use a whitelist
concept.

SpamBayes as currently designed is properly sending mail to the Spam
folder that has MY name in the From property.  It took about 3 of them,
in Junk Suspects, to be trained via "delete as spam" and the problem has
been resolved.

Upon looking at the headers on those messages, they are coming in from
servers in Europe it appears.

My vote: no "list" concepts, white or black.

Harold Vandeventer
Network Administrator
DPRA Incorporated
200 Research Dr