[Spambayes] Problem

John C Snyder john at snyderoffice.com
Sat May 29 21:48:42 EDT 2004

I'm having a problem that I think is related to my spambayes.  Sometimes, as
I am receiving emails, my computer locks up.  The cpu capacity is being used
100%.  This is because a program called "rundll" is using 99%.  The only way
I can get out of the problem is by turning the computer off.

Can you tell me what is causing this to happen and how to stop it?

John Snyder

Snyder Operating Company
201 Main Street, Suite 1450
Fort Worth, TX 76102-3108
Phone: (817) 882-5940
Fax:     (817) 882-5920

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
strictly prohibited.

immediately by replying to the message and delete this communication from
your computer.  Thank you.