[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes service

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 30 23:27:53 EDT 2004

> I try, but when I reinstall the program there is the same
> problem. So I think I not clear some file. Can you tell me
> what file I must delete??

Uninstalling does not (deliberately) remove your configuration or training.
By default, with Windows, your configuration file will be called
bayescustomize.ini and be in your 'Application Data' directory - probably
'C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\SpamBayes\Proxy'.

You could either delete that file, or edit it, and that might solve the
problem.  Otherwise, the troubleshooting guide explains how to find your log
files, and they should have specifics about what is going wrong.

=Tony Meyer

---