[Spambayes] More Error Messages in log file?

VBCoder VBCoder at iUpTown.com
Mon May 31 12:01:45 EDT 2004

Hi again,
I have run Detect and repair as you suggested and it did not make any
difference.  I am still not sure about how Spambayes works and can't find
good answers in the FAQ.
I am running WinME, Outlook 2K (Internet Only)

1). Does SpamBayes get control of the messages before any of my Rules?

2). Is it normal for a message to be processed by my Outlook rules and
arrive in it's final destination (supposedly after being processed by
SpamBayes and my Outlook rules) with the Spam field blank (no percentage)?
If so, under what conditions could this happen?

3).  What is the purpose of the Filter Timer?  How does it work?  Under what
conditions should I use it?

I am finding many messages that have no percentage in the Spam field yet a
clues display will show a percent that is anywhere in the spectrum.  Many
are over the %90 Spam limit and should have been sent to the Spam folder.
The messages that do arrive in the Spam and Unsure folders have a percent
value and appear to be processed correctly.  I am trying to find out if this
is normal, if there is a setting that will change this behavior if not, and
if it is a bug that needs to be reported.

Please see the explanation in my last messages (below) for a more in depth
descriptions of what I am seeing.

Paul