[Spambayes] 500 server error

Ben Foster benfos at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 19:12:05 EDT 2004

Win XP home

SB ver. 0.6 for Outlook Express 6

When I click on configure I get error message:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 461, in found_terminator

File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 627, in onConfig

File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 641, in _buildConfigPage

File "spambayes\PyMeldLite.pyc", line 738, in __setattr__

File "spambayes\PyMeldLite.pyc", line 654, in _replaceNodeContent

File "spambayes\PyMeldLite.pyc", line 640, in _nodeListFromSource

File "spambayes\PyMeldLite.pyc", line 574, in _generateTree

File "spambayes\PyMeldLite.pyc", line 499, in feed

ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 34

Can you help?

Thanks Ben Foster