[Spambayes] Problem with Configuration

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 31 20:16:33 EDT 2004

> It runs fine for the most part however I'm trying to change
> some of the configuration settings.  In particular the 2 cache
> yes/no options.
[...]
> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'split'

This problem has been reported by a number of people, with lots of
difference options.  I can't duplicate it, and am reasonably convinced that
it's caused by the configuration file having an old version of an option,
but I don't know which one.

Any chance that you could send us (or me) your configuration file?  You can
remove or XXX out the server values, if you like.

=Tony Meyer

---