[Spambayes] ANNOUNCE: SpamBayes release 1.0rc1

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 31 20:31:37 EDT 2004

[default action options not working]
> I set them through the web interface. Here's the section from the ini:
>
> [html_ui]
> default_ham_action:discard
> default_spam_action:discard
>
> This looks perfect to me, but unfortunately the training interface
> doesn't seem to use them.

Hmm.  They work for me, so I'm not sure what the problem is.  Hopefully the
log will have a clue.

> I couldn't find a log file though, so can't report on
> possible errors.
> There wasn't one in either the AppData dir, or the ProgramFiles dir.
> Event log didn't show me anything either, but I don't think you send
> messages there anyway.
> Where should the log file reside?

It's in the temp directory.  With Win2K/XP this is probably C:\Documents and
Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp (the directory might be hidden).
It'll be called SpamBayesServer1.log or SpamBayesService1.log.

=Tony Meyer

---