[Spambayes] spam with 100% score not moved to junk

Cecconi, Enrico (E.) ececconi at visteon.com
Thu Nov 4 09:11:21 CET 2004

OK, so now i've added "spam" field from the "user defined" cat - it's still
empty.

The "unsure" thing is a side issue. It doesn't really worry me, I just
included to mention it in case it was significant. The main thing is SB used
to work on 90% of my spam (after trining) now it never works. It behaves as
if it's installed but not enabled, however reinstalling made no difference.

What other checks can I do to see what is inhibiting the filtering?

What is the significance of "NOTE: Skipping folder for this session -
temporarily unavailable" in the attached log files (from today)? There was
one spam (attatched) in the inbox today. It was not filtered or moved by SB
but "show spam clues" gave it a 100% score.

regards,

EC