[Spambayes] Windows Installer - please zip

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Thu Nov 4 20:06:59 CET 2004

Obviously, your network administrators have implemented EXE blocking as
a security precaution. They do not want you installing unapproved
software on your network.

Rather than trying to subvert their policy - which is very sensible - I
would contact them and ask them to download and install SpamBayes for
you.

Regards,
	Ryan