[Spambayes] Windows Installer - please zip

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Nov 4 20:32:46 CET 2004

For convenience.  It's no more or less secure than a zip file, and it
avoids the need to unzip.  (Not all Windows installations have unzipping
in the shell.)  However, it seems like it ought to be accompanied by an
MD5 sum (at a minimum).