[Spambayes] Missing Recover button

Charles Anderson ccanderson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 06:53:33 CET 2004

Resending this message with additional information.

I am using Spambayes with Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6626) SP3 and Windows XP
Service Pack 2.  I have lost the "Recover from Spam" Button and I can not
figure out how to get it back.  I have deleted and reinstalled Spambayes and
deleted the Spambayes toolbar.  When I click on down arrow and then click on
the "add or remove buttons"  Spambayes is grayed out and not accessible.  I
could not find any .log files,  I did look through the FAQ section and I did
not see anything that seemed to be related to this problem.

Any suggestions?  I do like your product and it seems to catch most of the
spam that I receive.

Thank you for your assistance.

Chuck Anderson
ccanderson at comcast.net.