[Spambayes] Re: [spambayes-dev] wish: autotraining

falcon_050 falcon_050 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:29:17 CET 2004

Hi Tony,

Tx for your response. The setting I am referring to is in the advanced settings page. I thought it would mean that the autotrained spam-messages would not appear in the (manual) traininglist marked as spam. Do I read that it wont work because this is not a "procmail-based solution" ?

TIA,

Valk

Training Options
      Train when filtering:    No
       Yes         Train when filtering: Train when filtering? After filtering a message, hammie can then train itself on the judgement (ham or spam). This can speed things up with a procmail-based solution. If you do enable this, please make sure to retrain any mistakes. Otherwise, your word database will slowly become useless.
      Current Value:  Yes