[Spambayes] Windows Installer - please zip

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Nov 8 01:35:58 CET 2004

[Anthony]
> You might like to PGP/GPG sign the releases. I do this for
> Python, and have nothing but positive feedback. The signature
> is a separate .asc file alongside the release file, and has
> zero effect on the PGP-ignorant. It also adds very very
> little work to the release process.

Any chance you want to add a wee how-to to the end of README-DEVEL.txt?  I'm
happy to do this, but would rather not stuff it up :)

Is there any point in retrospectively signing the 1.0 release, or should I
just start this from 1.0.1 and 1.1a1?  (Assuming that I do the next release,
which is probably a reasonable assumption).

=Tony.Meyer