[Spambayes] question

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Nov 8 03:25:58 CET 2004

> I installed spambayes but it seems to be filtering
> someone else's "IN" box that I have rights too and
> not mine.  What can I do to change this?

1. Click on the "SpamBayes" button on the SpamBayes toolbar.

2. Choose "SpamBayes Manager..." from the dropdown menu that appears.

3. Click on the "Filtering" tab.

4. Click the top right "Browse" button.

5. Untick the box next to the folder that should *not* be filtered.

6. Tick the boxes next to any folders that *should* be filtered.  You may
need to expand the list out by clicking on the little "+" boxes.

7. Click "OK".

8. Click "Close".