[Spambayes] Spambayes toolbar is missing

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 00:38:46 CET 2004

> her Spambayes toolbar at Outlook is missing. I have
> attempted to reinstall a new copy of Spambayes, and
> it still didn't show up. I was wondering if you guys
> know what it could possibly be.

Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide (there are many possible
causes).

You can get to it (on your working copy) via
SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting Guide, or there is a copy online at:

<http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/doc
s/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD>

(That should all be one line - my mailer will wrap it).