[Spambayes] Where is my "spam" and "suspect" file

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 03:56:32 CET 2004

> I have no idea where to find my spam folder.

1. Click the "SpamBayes" button on the SpamBayes toolbar.
2. Choose "SpamBayes Manager..." from the dropdown menu that appears.
3. Click the "Filtering" tab.
4. Click the "Browse" button in the centre right.

This will bring up a dialog that shows (in tree form) the location of the
currently selected spam folder.  From this you should be able to easily find
the folder in Outlook's folder list (View->Folder List).

You could also use Outlook's "Advanced Find" function to find a message that
you suspect/know is in there.

=Tony.Meyer