[Spambayes] spam with 100% score not moved to junk

Cecconi, Enrico (E.) ececconi at visteon.com
Tue Nov 9 12:02:25 CET 2004

Hi Tony,

Spam filtering is back on now. Going to "filter now" and running through
"start filtering" seems to have reset everything. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

EC

Enrico Cecconi M.Sc.
Systems Engineer (Audio)
Visteon (UK) Ltd.
GB-28/H Electronics Tech. Centre
Dunton Engineering Centre
Laindon SS15 6EE
* +44-1268-497813
email: ececconi at visteon.com
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please do advise the sender
immediately.