[Spambayes] Question

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 22:45:51 CET 2004

> I've accidentally deleted my Spam Bayes Junk Email Suspects
> folder and files in Microsoft outlook.  Can you please advise
> instructions on how to recover the file.

(First, check that the folder isn't just in your Deleted Items folder - if
so, just drag it out).

Open the SpamBayes Manager from the SpamBayes toolbar.  Click the
"Filtering" tab.  Use the lower two Browse buttons to bring up the selector
for the unsure/spam folder.  Select the new folder you wish to use (if you
haven't recreated one, you can do it from that dialog).

=Tony.Meyer