[Spambayes] How does SpamBayes training count "spam" and "good"mail

ch'an mo chanmo2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 11 14:02:42 CET 2004

Please help me. I started with Spam Bayes v0.8 and it got me up graded up to
2.3.4 Then that wouldn't come onto Outlook, so I deleted v0.8 and still
can't get 2.3.4, what do I do now? I have the bar still there (of course it
doesn't work as I deleted v0.8). Now what? I would like to continue with
Spam Bayes.

ch'an mo