[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: [unsure how to make SpamBayes check new mail]

marionrogers at lineone.net marionrogers at lineone.net
Mon Nov 15 01:10:29 CET 2004

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SpamBayesServer1.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 673 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0rc2 (June 2004) (binary),
with version 2.3.3 (#51, Feb 13 2004, 14:39:56) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service
Pack 1).  I have trained 2 ham and 40 spam.

The problem I am having is I have only very basic knowledge of
computing and have no idea what I need to do in order for SpamBayes to
start checking incoming mail and what happens to the mail one sorted
between ham and spam.  At present I check incoming mail in Ticali,
delete the 99% which is smam without opening it, then download ham via
Outlook Express.  Any help would be much appreciated.