[Spambayes] Linking up to existing training

Abe Shliferstein shlif at optonline.net
Mon Nov 15 18:00:20 CET 2004

I use Outlook on two networked machines (one at a time, of course).  I
recently had some file problems on one machine.  After fixing them up, I
found that SpamBayes was totally untrained on that machine ("Database has no
training information"), but still fine on the other.  I know there's a way
to make both instances share the same training database but I can't remember
how to link to the good one.  Could you please tell me what steps I need to
take?

Thanks.  By the way, I think SpamBayes is the best anti-spam tool and I keep
spreading the word.

Abe

---

Abe Shliferstein