[Spambayes] How to recover spam to a specific ham folder

Eckhardt Newger enewger at gmx.de
Tue Nov 16 22:33:26 CET 2004

Hello,

I've split up my ham folder into several subfolders each representing
one of my active mail accounts. Rules in Outlook XP direct all emails to
the appropriate subfolder while being received. Is there a way to
specify for a false positive which subfolder an email will redirected to
when using the 'Recover from spam' button? So far I noticed that all
recovered emails end up in just one of those subfolders ( the first one
I set up) not respecting the email address they have been send to.

Many thanks for any help.

Best regards