[Spambayes] Yahoo addresses

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 17 01:07:40 CET 2004

> I have Spambayes installed with Outlook XP.  Mail from these mailing
> lists whose original poster had a Yahoo address continually winds up
> in my Junk E-mail folder, no matter how many times I select the
> Recover from Spam option.

If you use the "show clues for this message" function on one of those
(before training), you might be able to understand why they are scoring what
they do.  If not, feel free to forward one of those 'show clues' messages to
the list, and we'll try and explain what's going on.

> Is there a white list or some other such feature that allows me to
> mark all messages from a mailing list as valid rather than spam?

Discussion of whitelisting is available here:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#why-don-t-you-add-whitelisting-blacklisting-t
o-spambayes>

=Tony.Meyer