[Spambayes] startup error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 17 01:19:31 CET 2004

[Tony Meyer]
> It appears that something is wrong with your configuration
> (accessing a folder, from the log).  Have you tried
> reconfiguring, as the error message suggests?  If so, what happened
> then?

[Bob Boller]
> The configuration icon (in fact none of the icons) is not there.
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled several with the same message
> each time. Could there be a registry item stuck?

If the toolbar isn't there at all, then getting that back is the first step
(and that may fix whatever the other problem is).  There are various methods
to try and do this outlined in the troubleshooting guide.  A copy is
installed on the machine (normally you could get to it via
SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting Guide), or you can use the online copy:

<http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/doc
s/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD>

=Tony.Meyer