[Spambayes] RE: Off the List Please

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Fri Nov 19 13:56:08 CET 2004

In my environment (Outlook 2000 and Exchange Server) HTML messages from the list have the footer as a plaintext attachment. But in any case, the reference in the footer is only an unexplained link. I doubt that an unsophisticated user will realize that that's where the unsubscribe information is.

Bob