[Spambayes] Unable to Access SpamBayes Browser Interface Usingsb_imapfilter.py

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 23 00:22:27 CET 2004

> Did my message (quoted below) get lost, or did I just miss the
> replies again?

It made it to the list, but imapfilter questions tend to get handled by me
and I was busy and then away all of last week, so without access to mail for
the most part.  Sorry about that.

> A "telnet localhost 8880" also fails. So where do we go from here,
> since it seems as though I'm the only one with this bug, or
> whatever it may be?

What if you try another port?  (4321 or something).  (To check that it's not
that port 8880 is unavailable, although I would expect an error in that
case).  To do that do:

> sb_imapfilter.py -b -v -o html_ui:port:4321

What happens if you run:

> sb_server.py -b

Can you get to the web interface then?  (If you can, then it must be an
imapfilter problem.  If you can't, then it's either something very odd in
the lower level web interface code, or something outside the SpamBayes
code).

=Tony.Meyer