[Spambayes] Out of Office Assistant

jfodor jfodor at rfcinc.com
Tue Nov 23 23:25:36 CET 2004

I am wondering why, when using Microsoft Outlook 2000, SpamBayes does not
forward ALL mail when the out of office assistant is turned on.  I would
like to configure it so that all mail is forwarded to a remote location to
ensure that an accidental SPAM message gets forwarded.  So far, I have only
been able to forward messages that are for sure HAM.  Could someone help me
out with this?

James Fodor
RF Communications
(630) 420-8882 x 133