[Spambayes] Out of Office Assistant

Robert Mezzone RMezzone at PJSolomon.com
Tue Nov 23 23:46:53 CET 2004

I can't address the OOF question but I have mine setup so all Ham, Spam and
Possible Spam is forwarded to my Blackberry. I moved the Spambayes related
folders so they are subfolders of my Inbox, this way everything is forwarded
and I can move things between folders on my BB and the changes synch with my
desktop.

Not sure if this helps...

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces+rmezzone=pjsolomon.com at python.org
<spambayes-bounces+rmezzone=pjsolomon.com at python.org>
To: 'spambayes at python.org' <spambayes at python.org>
Sent: Tue Nov 23 17:25:36 2004
Subject: [Spambayes] Out of Office Assistant

I am wondering why, when using Microsoft Outlook 2000, SpamBayes does not
forward ALL mail when the out of office assistant is turned on.  I would
like to configure it so that all mail is forwarded to a remote location to
ensure that an accidental SPAM message gets forwarded.  So far, I have only
been able to forward messages that are for sure HAM.  Could someone help me
out with this?

James Fodor
RF Communications
(630) 420-8882 x 133