[Spambayes] alternative kmail integration setup

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Nov 24 14:10:38 CET 2004

I've documented my setup of kmail and spambayes here:

http://www.interlink.com.au/anthony/tech/kmail/

The major difference from Toby's setup is that I've hooked the "train as spam"
and "train as ham" buttons into spambayes directly, so that there's no need
for an extra training step. A future enhancement will be to file a copy of
non-edge ham/spam to a "to be trained on" folder. This is nice - it gives me
very tight integration with the mailer itself. (I first tried using
spamassassin, as it's supported by kmail - eeesh. you don't notice
spambayes until it's not there...)