[Spambayes] deleted my junk suspects folder, now messed up

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 00:58:34 CET 2004

> OK, I accidentally deleted my junk suspects box

Please see FAQ 3.13:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam-folder>

> Can you make the junk and junk suspects folders where
> you can't delete the  without being prompted?

Possibly, although it would be difficult, since it's interfering with normal
Outlook actions.  I think I vaguely recall this being mentioned at some
point on the development list.  We're definitely trying to come up with
something to make this (fairly common) problem less common.