[Spambayes] Using spambayes

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Sun Nov 28 13:59:48 CET 2004

One good practice I can offer to MS Outlook users - let SB move the spams to
a folder of your choice ("Junk E-mail" would be a good choice in Outlook
2003), but then move them to a special folder in a separate PST file. This
way, you keep all the spam messages but your normal PST does not grow. Then,
if at some point you run into an unrecoverable SB problem, you can build the
knowledge base from scratch by using the corpus that you kept on the side.

Amir