[Spambayes] question regarding Outlook2000?

Wayne Van Andel wvanandel at exploration.org
Mon Nov 29 16:33:47 CET 2004

Spambayes,  I just read about Spambayes in my Lockergnome eletter, and it
sounds great.  My configurations consists of an Outlook2000 client running
on a Win2kPro platform that communicates via our LAN to an Exchange5.5
Server.  I do not have "personal folders" (*.pst file) setup on my client,
so that my mail remains on the server, even though my Inbox opens up on the
client.  Can I still use the Spambayes plugin on my Outlook2000 in this
environment?
   Thanks for listening, Wayne Van Andel wvanandel at exploration.org