[Spambayes] Unable to Access SpamBayesBrowserInterfaceUsingsb_imapfilter.py

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 30 05:55:02 CET 2004

> This threw me for a second, because I couldn't find this path.
> It's actually C:\Documents and
> Settings\{username}\Application
> Data\SpamBayes\Proxy\bayescustomize.ini :-)

Sorry - typing too fast.

> There was an IMAP section, with four entry lines, including
> "use_ssl:False". I changed it to "True", and FINALLY, SUCCESS!

Fantastic :)

> Thank you very much. Now I can get back to actually configuring
> and testing it, and see if I can make it work!

Let me know if you have any more troubles (although it really ought to be
relatively smooth from here on).  I'll figure out a way to catch this
problem and warn users somehow.

BTW, when 1.1 comes out (1.1a1 should be early next year) there are lots of
imapfilter improvements, so if you think of any others that you'd like, let
us know :)

=Tony.Meyer