[Spambayes] Download verification checking request

Scott Burns scott at lentigo.net
Tue Nov 30 14:38:00 CET 2004

I grabbed your public key, the spambayes-1.0.1.tar.gz tarball, and
spambayes-1.0.1.tar.gz.asc sig file.  I followed the instructions on the
website (testing those, too) and everything worked just fine. ...s.

--
Scott Burns <scott at lentigo.net> <http://www.lentigo.net/scott>
pub  1024D/9DA64618 2001-11-17 Scott Burns <scott at lentigo.net>