[Spambayes] Spambayes stopped working?

Ian Wigle iwigle at rogers.com
Sat Oct 2 01:08:20 CEST 2004

Richie, your memory was perfect, although I needed to use port 8880. (I had
a connection refused error when I tried just 80)

I got several screen fulls of text/HTML after typing GET / HTTP/0.9,
followed by a small message box with "Telnet" in the titlebar, and the
message "Connection to host lost"  So I tried again and spooled to a log
file. (attached)

First few lines:
 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: close
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:34:42 GMT

The HTML is the Spambayes Home page.

When I save the logfile as HTML and clean up some split lines and close the
form, body and html tags, I can open the page in IE, and it is the Spambayes
home page, minus graphics.

So it's there, but I can't get at it?

Does this make sense?
Does it show the way?

Again, thanks to all for continued efforts.

Ian