[Spambayes] SpamBayes not working

Esther Safran esafran at stapkeharrisllp.com
Tue Oct 5 20:34:06 CEST 2004

I really need help:  I've been using spambayes for about 8 months and been
very happy with it.

A few days ago when I selected "ALL" and hit "Delete As Spam", I got a pop
up message from spambayes.  The box said:  Moving a message failed as one of
your Outlook folders is full.  Further operations are likely to fail until
you clean up this folder.  This message will not be reported again until
SpamBayes is restarted."

I have deleted all messages by selecting the "X" in the folders thinking
that would make the folders empty, but I guess that is not solving the
problem.  I am now getting equal amounts of junk mail in my INBOX as well as
in my JUNK SUSPECTS box.  That is awful because I am dealing with hundreds
per day.  I do not know how to "restart" spambays as the pop up box
suggests.

Can you please help me.

By the way, I am writing from work since I would probably have an almost
impossible time looking for your response to me in my inbox which is
inundated with junk.

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanks.

Esther Safran
Bookkeeper
StapkeHarris LLP