[Spambayes] Software install

Lizbeth Potter lpotter at investran.com
Tue Oct 5 22:13:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using:

Windows 2000 / service pack 4
Outlook 2003 SP 1
Spambayes 1.0 (I don't know how to check it)

I cannot find the location of log files

The problem I am experiencing is as follows:
I open outlook and see that spambayes is installed.  If I click any
option of spambays, it will crash my outloook and restart it.  After it
is restarted, the email will be filtered into the correct folder, but I
don't understand why it would crash outlook first.

HELP!!!

Lizbeth Potter
Privileged and Confidential

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, printing, distribution, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify Financial Technologies, Inc. by telephone at (305) 891-3300, and return the original message to us at it at investran.com. Thank you.