[Spambayes] How? and Where?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 6 05:33:22 CEST 2004

> How do I re-activate your software once it is de-activated?

If it's Outlook that has de-activated it, then you do Help->About Microsoft
Outlook->Disabled Items, and it should be listed there.  If it's SpamBayes
that has de-activated itself, then you do SpamBayes->SpamBayes Manager and
tick the "Enable SpamBayes" box.

> I do not have much, but I would like to send a donation.
> Where do I send that?

Please see: <http://spambayes.org/donations.html>

=Tony Meyer

---