[Spambayes] Some details that could be better

Otto, Michael Michael.Otto at NielsenMedia.com
Wed Oct 6 15:40:46 CEST 2004

I just had my outlook upgraded to Exchange 2003 from Exchange 2000.  We
had changed from Outlook 2000 to OL2003 a few weeks ago with no problems
regarding Spambayes.

But now I find that the Spambayes toolbar is stuck on "Delete as spam",
with no option to "Recover from Spam" button appearing in either the
"Maybe Spam" or "Spam" folders.

I have downloaded and installed  Ver 1.0, with no improvement.  I then
uninstalled it and reinstalled Spambayes 1.0 with no change in the
toolbar.  I then followed the trouble shooting guide to delete the
\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat. Again, no improvement.

So at this time, I have no button available to recover my spam or
possible spam back to Ham.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael