[Spambayes] Some details that could be better

Otto, Michael Michael.Otto at NielsenMedia.com
Thu Oct 7 15:32:04 CEST 2004

Thanks for responding, Tony

Yes, I am getting spam with spam score over 90% placed into the "! Spam"
folder, and possible spams are going into my "! Maybe spam" folder.
These are the folders which have the spambayes toolbar.

I am getting the "Recover from Spam" button on the SB toolbar in the "!
Maybe Spam" folder, but in the "! Spam" folder, I only see the "Delete
as spam" button, which is obviously inappropriate.

I see in the log (see snippet below) that it failed to create the
toolbar and had to add the toolbar.  This could be related:

The entire log is attached.

Please advise

Thanks

michael

FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' -
(-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0,
-2147467259), None)
The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...